In response to COVID-19 and the impacts on student learning, Attendance Works, Families In Schools (FIS), and Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) launched KeepLearningCA.org. This innovative initiative is designed to accomplish two primary goals:
- To provide resources and supports for families that address the learning needs of elementary-age students, particularly low-income students of color who are already behind academically.
- To provide educators with tools and strategies to communicate effectively with families.
We welcome new ALLIES to help us provide more relevant and timely information for families, educators and students and help them navigate the evolving nature of schooling and education through the pandemic.
How Allies Can Support
- Share relevant content from KeepLearningCA.org with families
- Provide links, content, or tools that families and educators can use to navigate the current education options
- Agree to let us display your logo on our website
To learn more contact:
Parent Institute for Quality Education